St. Vincent de Paul R.C. Primary School.
School and Home Partnership
All those involved in the education of your child, parents, school and parish must work together to achieve success for each individual child.
Pupils and parents expect the school to:
- Provide the pupil with the opportunity to learn about the faith of the Church, as part of a full education, within a Catholic environment.
- Value each pupil as an individual in a well ordered and caring environment.
- Provide challenging programmes of teaching, guidance and a range of opportunities designed to enable pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Provide parents with regular information about progress and performance.
- Inform parents as early as possible about problems whether associated with work, relationships or discipline.
The school expects the parents and pupils to:
- Make sure that their child attends school punctually each day. School starts at 8.35 am.
- Take a full and active part in the sacramental programme that involves your family. This is organised and run by the Parish Priest.
- Support our code of conduct and discipline.
- Accept the school's ethos and positive support of the teacher's role.
- Help their child to achieve their full potential.
- Participate in the recognised procedures for all discussions involving their child.
Together we are committed to:
- Try to live by and to promote the teachings of our Lord.
- Produce capable and competent young people to take responsibility for their own future, and to respect and care for other people and property.
You are asked to sign a home-school agreement before your child starts school. This will be given to you when you visit the school. Please return it to the school office.